Subject: Re: [wsrm] Groups - WS-Reliability-2004-03-04.pdf uploaded

I have uploaded the new spec today 3/4.
There are only two updates from 3/3 version as follows:

1. Some of the bullet list were using inconsistent bullet,
   so those were changed to be consistent.

2. Two new TC member were added in the AppendixA.
   Acknowledgments.

I hope this doesn't bother you review the spec.

Thanks,

Iwasa

----- Original Message -----
From: <kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com>
To: <wsrm@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 3:17 PM

> The document revision WS-Reliability-2004-03-04.pdf has been submitted by
Kazunori Iwasa (kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com) to the OASIS Web Services Reliable
Messaging TC document repository.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/email/archives/200403/msg00035.html
> except for Minutes 4.4 Rel119, which requires discussion.
> And also minor editorial updates were done.
>

> --
> February26,2004(WD0.98)
> This was updated with minutes at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/5630/MinutesWSRMTC021704.htm
and
> http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200402/msg00223.html
> Rel102: Remove Section2.7
> Rel108/115: Remove section 3.5
> Updates on Section 3.4
> Updates on Section 4
> Rel113: Section 2.4
> Section 2.8.1
> New issue: removing MessageHeader
> throughout the spec
> Editorial reshuffle with:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200402/msg00161.html
> Appendix A: Schema
> Appendix B: Acknowledgments
> And minor editorial updates
>

> --
> February12,2004(WD0.94)
> This was updated for:
> Section2.8: Section number correction
> Section3.1.1 and 3.1.2: MessageId text
> http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200402/msg00038.html
> http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200402/msg00068.html
> Rel108: Section1.7 and 3.3: Clarified that PollRequest can be used for any
RM-Reply pattern, and a reply to PollRequest only includes successfully
delivered messages.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/5089/Minutes-Jan04f2f.htm

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/5090/Action%20Item%20List%20from%20Jan%20Face%20To%20Face%20Meeting.htm
> This includes :
> AI10.Done. Throughout the spec.
> AI16. Done. Section 1.5.
> AI20. Done. Section 3.5 is added.
> AI22. Done. Section1.5.
> AI24. Done. Section 3
> AI28. (Still working)
> AI8, 9 and 25. Done. Section 2.9.
> AI4 & 19. Done. Section 2.10 is added.
> Schema was replaced with ws-reliability-2004-01-27.xsd.
> Table numbers were maintained sequentially.
> And other editorial updating.
>

> --
> January26,2004(WD0.90):
> This was updated for action items at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/5089/Minutes-Jan04f2f.htm
> This includes :
> 1) 2.4: Message Identifier -> MessageId
> Sequence Number -> SequenceNum
> Included 哲ext processing layer・
> 2) 2.11: Chart is updated (Now2.9)
> 3) 3.1.1and 3.1.2: two group attributes were moved from MessageId to
SequenceNum
> 4) 3.1.4 Response : Some sentences are added to restrict sending back
previous Acknowledgment message in the other Response.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/email/archives/200401/msg00053.html
> 2) Remaining items including:
> Rel36: Message ID -> Message Identifier
> Rel37: Reference for RFC2392
> Changed element names and location
> (Eg. GroupId -> MessageId)
> And others.
>
> The following items are still in progress:
> Rel22: usage for MUST, MAY, Should, Optional
> --
>
> January15,2004(WD0.87):
> This was Updated for:
> Prelim Wed minutes on 1/14/2004 at:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200401/msg00038.html.
> It includes:
> Rel33: New definitions in 1.8(deliver, submit, notify)
> Rel37: editorial change in 3.1.1
> Rel40: editorial change in 3.1.3
> Rel44: updates for 3.1.1
> Rel51: change definition for Message Acknowledgment
> Rel52: Moved some of 3.1.1(line546-571) to 2.5.1
> Rel98: removed informative notes in 2.4
> Tables: Changed 迭equired・to 鼎ardinality・(Yes-1, No-0)
> The following resolutions are not updated yet:
> Rel 83-86 and 56:
> Change of element names and location(Eg. GroupId -> MessageId)
> --
>
> January14,2004(WD0.86):
> This was updated for comments at :
> http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200401/msg00010.html
> except for:
> - More faults for Tables1
> (Need to list up all faults)
> - Section2.4 Line#259 in Spec20040106(Ver0.85): It should read "after the
message has been processed and delivered to the "next processing layer".
> (Need to confirm with TC for this change, since the current text was
approved one.)
> - Figure1,2,and3 哲ew processor Entity・
> (Want to confirm with TC member)
> -New terminologies for 敵roup Termination・ 迭emoval・ 鼎omplete・ and
others.
> (Needs definitions)
>
> And other editorial updates are also done.
> --
>
> January6,2004(WD0.85):
> Section2.4, Section2.5, and Section
> 3.1.1 are updated to incorporate
> resolutions for Rel-52, Rel-57, and Rel-
> 82.
> --
>
> WD0.84:This was updated for:
> Rel-33:Section 1.8: Update on Message Delivery and Acknowledgment Message,
> Rel-50:Section 3.1.3 ExpiryTime, and
> Editorial updates
> --
>
> WD0.83:This was updated for:
> Section2.6: Added description of Figure3
> Section3: Added tables for each element
> Rel-31: Section2.5
> Rel-38: Timestamp was removed from Section 3
> Rel-100: Added Section2.9 Attachments
> Rel-32: Added definitions to Section1.8
> Rel-94: Figure5 and Section 3.3
> (Needs additional descriptions and examples in Section3.3)
> Editorial updates, especially for :
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200310/msg00054.html
> All editorial comments above are updated except one, which is a comment
for line 357, to keep consistency with other sections.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/email/archives/200309/msg00010.html

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/5769/WS-Reliability-2004-03-04.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/document.php?document_id=5769

> Revision:
> This document is revision #35 of WS-Reliability-2003-09-05b.pdf.  The
document details page referenced above will show the complete revision
history

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.php.