Subject: CD Ballot is Underway

The CD ballot is now underway:

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging TC.  To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/ballot.php?id=392

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"WS-Reliability Version .992 Ballot for CD"
WS-Reliability Specification and two schema files Being balloted for CD in zip file http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/5861/WS-Reliability-2004-03-10.zip  A positive CD ballot could, in turn, result in the TC voting to initiate a Public Review  after the Ballot.

- Yes
- No

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
----            ----                             ----
10 Mar 2004     WS-Reliability-2004-03-10.zip    Reference Document

---

The ballot closes Tuesday, 16 March 2004 @ 5:00 pm ET.  Please vote before then by visiting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/ballot.php?id=392

----

It would be best if we vote this version up or down, and if we get 2/3
yes we can then
vote to release it for Public review.

We can do another cleanup round after the public review, to add
clarifications and other
honing type changes required by the public review comments.

So If you want to put some editorial corrections, you can add them on
the ballot system, however
it might be best for us to wait until after the public review before
producing another document for CD ballot.  It would be best for getting
the public review to record your vote as Yes, even if you enter
editorial comments.

Please submit your vote before Tuesday Afternoon.

Tom Rutt
WSRM Chair