Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Please review this FAQ text]

I forward an old email from Carol Geyer, of OASIS, which has some points
to put in the FAQ,
and also has a proposed answer to the "what is the difference" question.

We can discuss this at Today's teleconf.

Tom Rutt
WSRM Chair

--- Begin Message ---
Yes, it should be included with some more generic questions, such as:

  What is the need for this specification?

  Who should be involved in this development?

  Who will benefit from this work and how?

  When will this specification be completed?

--Carol