Subject: Chapter 5 review comments based on WD 0.992

 Technical (need discussion on the call):

 The only technical issue I see here is wrt to Group Closing. On lines 1096 & 1098,
 we say that  if a message is received after the closing of a grup, with the same
 group ID as the closed group, it MAY be considered by the Receiver as belonging
 to a new group. Infact on line 1096 it says "would be handled as a new group ..".

 I see one issue with this. What if the old group is closed but not removed (i.e.
 the state is still in the persistence store because the maxGroupExpiryTime
 didn't expire or so) and new message arrives with the same group Id. In
 that cases there will be 2 groups with the same groupId which breaks the
 groupId uniqueness rule.

 So we have to say that the new message is considered as a new group only
 if the old group is removed from both Sender and Receiver RMP persistence
 stores.

 Editorial:

 1) While mostly we use the words Sender or Receiver RMP,   there are occurrences
      of Sending and Receiving RMP terms. We need to be consistent.
 2)  The lines 1122-1125 needs rewording.
       Suggested wordings are:
        "These two items can be considered as Group Termination parameters that
          control the persistence of the group data. The corresponding message
          header attributes are groupExpiryTime and groupMaxIdleDuration respectively".
   3) Line 1135: We don't have InvalidGroupParameter fault. It should be replaced with
        InvalidMessageParameters fault.
   4) Line 1136: Uppercase MUST
   5) Line 1148: Lowercase 'c' in criteria
   6) Line 1181: Add the following at the end of the sentence.
        The group had either groupExpiryTime or GroupMaxIdleDuration specified, but
         not both.
    7) Line 1270: Reword as following:
        Guaranteed Delivery will be most commonly used for One-way messages as the
        Sender does not know the status of the message delivery otherwise.
    8) Line 1277: Uppercase P in Poll
    9) Line 1278: Replace is with has as in "for a message it has to inquire".
    10) Line 1279: Replace acknowledgement with RM Reply
    11) Line 1280: Replace acknowledgements with RM Replies