OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Action Item List from 4/20 Teleconf

The action items from the 4/20 teleconf are:
1 WSRM TC Action Item List (as of 4/20/04)

1.1 Action 033004-3 – (Jacques) Pending

Jacques took action item to propose new FAQ text for the ws-reliability
features. - open

1.2 Action 033004-6 – (Tom) Pending

Need a general question on how can ws reliability be used with other ws
reliability protocols. Answer : we design it as orthogonal, to work with 
any other ws- reliability protocol. An example on why we have a reply to 
element of our own would help.

Tom Rutt agreed to send a suggested question and proposal out. - open

1.3 Action editors-1 – (Marc and Doug) Pending

Marc G and Doug B to updated issues list to reflect agreements in CD
.992. - open

1.4 Action 041304-1 – (Jacques) Needs Discussion 4/14/04

- Jacques will send an email to initiate email discussion on poll
response for fault conditions

· *treatment of aborted out-of-order seq* 
/From/ Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on 14 Apr 2004 00:15:05 

will discuss with issues

1.5 Action 041304-2 – (Iwasa) Needs Discussion – 4/20

- Iwasa to consolidated agreed comments in text with
change bars against CD .992. A list indicating which meeting minutes’
agreed changes were applied should also be included.

· *Groups - UpdatesListFromCD10Mar2004-0.992.pdf uploaded* 
/From/ kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com on 20 Apr 2004 14:41:05 -0000
· *Groups - WS-Reliability-2004-04-19.pdf uploaded* 
/From/ kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com on 20 Apr 2004 14:40:08 -0000

Needs for Discussion from above:
March 3,2004(WD0.99)
This was updated with minutes at: 

except for Minutes 4.4 Rel119, which requires discussion.

This was updated for comments at : 
except for:
- More faults for Tables1
(Need to list up all faults)
- Section2.4 Line#259 in Spec20040106(Ver0.85): It should read "after 
the message has been processed and delivered to the "next processing 
(Need to confirm with TC for this change, since the current text was 
approved one.)
- Figure1,2,and3 “New processor Entity”
(Want to confirm with TC member)
-New terminologies for “Group Termination”, “Removal”, “Complete”, and 
(Needs definitions)

Discuss these at the face to face meeting.

Iwasa has two or three updates remaining. Small editorial ones.

It was agreed he should post these as comments to the list, to be 
discussed at the F2F. He will not produce another draft before the F2F 

1.6 Action 042004-1 – (Jacques) Pending

Ø Action: Jacques will propose the text changes to the document to 
remove retry parameters

1.7 Action 040201-2 – (Pete) Pending

Action: Pete will provide an input to the F2F on the RMP / soap 
processing model to help resolve the XMLP WG’s concern.. Include a 
proper definition of RMP

1.8 Action 040201-3 – (Tom) Pending

Action: Tom should put general document restructure on the agenda.

1.9 Action 040201-4 – (Tom) Pending

Tom took an action a proposal to clarify when the Receiving RMP may need 
to send a SOAP fault to close the WSDL level response.

1.10Action 040201-5 – (Jacques) Pending

Jacques will take an action to write a proposal to try to resolve Martin 
C’s comments.

Tom Rutt email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744 Fax: +1 732 774 5133

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]