Subject: New Editor's draft .996 posted (with Jacques Refactoring changes)

I just posted the following three views of editor’s draft .996, which
incorporates the action item by Jacques Durand to re-actor the .995
draft text.

The changes were made by Jacques, but I posted it on his behalf.

It does not yet reflect the action item from Pete and Jacques to resolve
the W3c protocol group comments.

The open office document, without changes:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/6609/WS-Reliability-ED996.sxw

The pdf version, without changes (use this one for line numbers in your
comments against draft .996):

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/6610/WS-Reliability-ED996.pdf

The pdf version with changes indicated against the Aug 29 .995 version
posted by Iwasa.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/6612/WS-Reliability-ED996diff995.pdf