Subject: Re: [wsrm] New Editor's draft .996 posted (with Jacques Refactoringchanges)

While working on this latest editor's draft .996 I noteced the following:

1) the diagrams need to change "application layer" to "producer" or
"consumer" throughout the document.

2) some of the level three headings are not showing the heading numbers.

3) the new annex which points at the normative schema needs to be added.

4) action item on Pete and Jacques needs to be completed and is not in here.

5) some of Tony Grahams editorial items were indicatated as needing
further discussion by Iwasa.

Tom Rutt