Subject: Re: [wsrm] New Editor's draft .996 posted (with Jacques Refactoringchanges)

Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> wrote at Mon, 03 May 2004 17:58:29 -0400:
> Please check the following document posted by Iwasa..
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/6565/PrelimMinutesWed-withComments.doc
>

> It includes a few items which he could not apply since he wanted further
> discussion.
>
> Some of Tony Graham's editorial comments are in this category.
> Please look this over to see if any of your items need further discussion.

1. Line 178: example.org

   example.org (and example.net and example.com) are reserved for
   examples and documentation.  See
   http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt for the explanation.

   Using example.org makes it obvious that it is an example and avoids
   any conflict with a domain name that is in use or will one day be
   in use.

2. Line 288, 304: Why must the time be identifiable?

   I would like this to be explained to me.

3. Line 329: Reliable Messaging Fault Indication for failure to
   receive a message

   Another thing that I would like explained to me.

4. Line 366

   My comment had to do with the sentence construction.  Looking at
   the comment in the preliminary minutes, it seems likely that the
   sentence will change anyway.

5. Line 388, 390, 392

   My braino.  It should be "Change 'details' to 'details.'." but I
   was thinking too much about periods so the wrong word came out.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Web Products, Technologies and Standards           Phone: +353 1 8199708
Sun Microsystems                                              x(70)19708
East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland