Subject: Re: [wsrm] Re: WSRM TC response to Ferris presentation

<Quote>
The content of the slides should be strictly limited to correction of
any errors in the comparative analysis done by Chris.
</Quote>

Sounds like we won't be able to dispute any of his verbal remarks, even
though we were not given an adequate opportunity to at the panel
session.

Not sure that that's entirely fair...

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World