OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Full agenda for WSRM TC 5/11 teleconf


The full agenda, with links to docs and emails for discussion, is attached.

-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Prelim Agenda of WSRM TC Conference Call AMay 11, 2004

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, May 11, 2004, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

(UTC - 5)

 

Conference Bridge number
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071

 

1         Draft Agenda:

Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

1 Roll Call

2 Minutes Discussion

2.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

2.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

3 Action Item Status Review

4 Discussions of unresolved editorial comments

5 Discussion of Document progression

6 Discussion of FAQ for WS-Reliability

 

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 

 

Meeting ?? quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

 

The corrected minutes (correcting the statement by Sunil on composibility) for the f2f are posted at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/6672/MinutesNewOrleansF2Fb.htm

The minutes of the May 4 teleconf are posted at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/6673/MinutesWSRMTC050404.htm

 

Need to add Jeff M to the attendance list for the May 4 telecon meeting.

4         Status of Action Items

action item list from 5/4 meeting
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
6 May 2004 16:48:06 -0000

 

5         Discussion of Issues and editorial Comments

The following issues list includes open items which need further discussion:

 

 
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/6677/PublicCommentsIsssues-051104Input.html
 
 

5.1      PC7.1 Targeting headers

 

about "next" role/actor
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
5 May 2004 19:31:28 -0000

 

5.2      PC9.2 Group Aborted Fault

 

RE: [wsrm] Number of fault messages to send after the receiver aborts ordered delivery for local reasons
From "Alan Weissberger" <ajwdct@technologist.com> on
5 May 2004 22:25:31 -0000

 

5.3      Editorial comments from Tony Graham (items PC11.x)

 

Mail from Tony Graham:

 

Re: [wsrm] New Editor's draft .996 posted (with Jacques Refactoringchanges)
From Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@Sun.COM> on
3 May 2004 22:30:18 -0000

 

5.4      PC13 HTTP POST as Mandatory

 

Need to clarify that HTTP POST only is used in mandatory mapping.

 

Need to add something to conformance section about HTTP POST binding and conformance.

5.5      PC14 Extensibility of ReplyTo attribute

 

Proposal to resolve the WS-R issue regarding 'replyTo' attribute
From Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com> on
11 May 2004 17:55:37 -0000

 

6         Discussion of Document Progression.

 

7         Frequently Asked Questions

 

Updated WSRM FAQ
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on 11 May 2004 01:11:54 -0000

 



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]