Subject: RE: [wsrm] issue with use of SOAP Faults

Title: RE: [wsrm] issue with use of SOAP Faults

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Rutt [mailto:tom@coastin.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 10:56 AM
To: Jacques Durand
Cc: WSRM (E-mail)

>> Also,  in case replypattern is something else: do we still need to use
>> SOAP Faults? (I don't
>> believe there is a point to it.)
>
>I do not think there is any text in the current document which implies
>this.  I agree, we will not send soap
>faults for callback or poll response.

The current text is ambiguous in that SOAP Faults were associated
with Req-Resp ops, which can in turn be used with any reply pattern.
While what we only want (and only can do), is to associate them with Response reply pattern. The rewording I proposed fixes that.

> Jacques

Tom Rutt        email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133