OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Full Agenda with links for 6/1 call


the full agenda, with links is attached.

Tom Rutt

-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda of WSRM TC Conference Call May 25, 2004

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, June 1, 2004, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

 

 

Conference Bridge number
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071

 

 

1         Draft Agenda:

Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

1 Roll Call

2 Minutes Discussion

2.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

2.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

3 Action Item Status Review

4 Discussions of unresolved editorial comments

5 Discussion of Document progression

6 Discussion of FAQ for WS-Reliability

 

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 

Meeting ?? quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the May 25 teleconf are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/6979/MinutesWSRM-052504.htm

 

4         Status of Action Items

 

5         Discussion of Issues and editorial Comments

The following issues list includes open items which need further discussion:

 

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/6924/PublicCommentsIsssues-052504Input.html

 

 

5.1      PC11.24

 

Definition of Payload
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
26 May 2004 12:47:07 -0000

 

5.2      PC13 HTTP POST as Mandatory

 

PC13

Spec

Editorial

open

Tom Ruttl

 

Title: HTTP POST Binding Clarification

Description: We need to clarifiy that the mandatory binding in the spec is to use htttp post.This is not stated clearly.In fact we need to clarify the exsting lines 1310, 1311, 1312"(3) The Acknowledgment Message is sent with another HTTP connection from the Receiving RMP to the Sending RMP. Example 15 is an example of this message.(4) The HTTP response for (3) has no HTTP message body. Example 14 is an example for this HTTP Response."to require an http post request.This clarification is needed, for interoperability, to avoid the use of http get when http post is expected.

Proposal: From Tom Rutt on 18 May 2004 21:22:35 -0000Add the following paragraph to the intro to section 6"This section specifies a normative binding of WS-Reliability soap header elements, using the SOAP binding to HTTP, as specified in Section 6 of SOAP 1.1. The WS-Reliability header elements, when mapped to an HTTP request, must be carried in an HTTP POST operation."Add the following sentence to the conformance clause:"The binding of WS-Reliability protocol specified in Section 6 of this specification, using SOAP HTTP binding defined in section 6 of SOAP 1.1, must be used when this specification is bound to SOAP over HTTP."Meeting discussion 5/18:Anish: What do you intend on this wording. Are other protocol transport bindings allowed.Tom: the intent is If you use this spec with SOAP over HTTP you must use the binding in section 6.Take this to the list for wordsmithing.

Resolution:

 

Action item 052504-4 - Clarification of HTTP Binding
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
1 Jun 2004 16:37:08 -0000

 

 

5.3      Editorial Comments

 

5.3.1      Namespace for Schema, and location

 

Schemas and Namespaces
From Sunil Kunisetty <Sunil.Kunisetty@oracle.com> on
1 Jun 2004 17:13:38 -0000

 

5.3.2      Pete Wenzel comments on draft .997

 

Re: [wsrm] Groups - WS-Reliability-2004-05-18.pdf uploaded
From Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com> on
18 May 2004 21:49:36 -0000

There are a few problems with the section numbering in this draft:

 

Section numbers are missing from level-3 and level-4 headers in

Sections 3 and 5.1.3.

 

Some sections are numbered (1) instead of X.Y.1; prefer the latter,

so they can be referred to completely and will appear in TOC

sensibly.

 

Appendix A numbering format should be A.2.2 instead of A.II.B, for

example.

 

Table of Contents needs to be refreshed.

 

--Pete

 

5.3.3      Clarification of When Soap Fault must be sent

 

issue with use of SOAP Faults
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
26 May 2004 19:33:38 -0000

 

Section 4.5 editorial update
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
27 May 2004 02:50:41 -0000

 

RE: [wsrm] issue with use of SOAP Faults
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
27 May 2004 22:34:01 -0000

 

 

6         Discussion of Document Progression.

 

Tentative Schedule:

 

June 1 all changes agreed at TC Teleconf.

 

June 2 Frozen document available for informal 6 day review.

 

June 6 editorial changes required to be posted to list.

 

June 8 TC votes to approve CD at Teleconf, and also votes to submit to OASIS member vote.

 

June 15 submission sent to OASIS Staff

 

7         Frequently Asked Questions

 

Updated Draft FAQ for comment
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on 26 May 2004 15:25:14 -0000

 

 



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]