Subject: Final TC Editorial review draft for WS-Reliability

I noticed that the pdf file uploaded by Iwasa could not be read on my
computer.

I just uploaded a revision which has a readable pdf file at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7052/WS-Reliability-2004-06-03b.pdf

Please use this PDF version above, with its line numbers, to review and
provide final editorial comments
by Monday Evening, June 7, to allow time to compile all final revision
requests before the TC
meeting on June 8.

The intent is to vote on a CD at the June 8 meeting, and to also vote to
submit that CD to OASIS for member
vote on June 15.

A PDF file showing changes from draft .999 has been posted at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7055/WS-Reliability-diff101to999.pdf