Subject: Re: [wsrm] Action Item status as of 6/3/04

1.2      Action 060104-1 (Sunil) pending

Action: Sunil will come up with a proposal for the Namespaces and Schema file locations.

 I haven't heard anything from the OASIS Technical Services Manager w.r.t. mapping URIs to Files inspite of
 couple of reminders. He may be vacation.

 So in the spirit of making progress and wrapping up work, here is a proposal based on some discussions
 this tuesday:
  •  The namespaces have ".xsd"  in them to make them easily referencible without any mappings.
  • Namespaces follow both MM/YYYY convention in the URI and also the version no. of the specification as suffix to the file name.

 Schema Namespace  File name  Prefix  Description
 http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/ws-reliability-1.1.xsd  ws-reliability-1.1.xsd  wsrm  Schemas for the WSRM Elements
 http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/reference-1.1.xsd  reference-1.1.xsd  ref  Has the schema for ServiceRefType
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/fnp-1.1.xsd  fnp-1.1.xsd  fnp  Schema for F,P, and all Compositor constructs
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/wsrmfp-1.1.xsd  wsrmfp-1.1.xsd wsrmfp  Schema for WSRM Features and Properties

 PS: Should the version nos. for reference, fnp, and wsrmfp be 1.1 or 1.0 ?

 If there are no major objections, I'll upload a 'draft' version of these schemas before the next con. call
 so that we can vote on these  on that call.