Subject: Editing draft 1.01E posted as contribution for discussion

I just completed a detailed editorial pass on the latest draft 1.01.
The comments I posted
recently (except for the PN18 resolution which was not applied since it
is still under discussion) are
reflected in the following contribution:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7095/Contribution-EditingDraft101E.pdf

If you could, please check to see if I have not already cought a bug
which you also find, before you
prepare your comments.

I will prepare another Editing draft on Tuesday morning, reflecting
other editorial changes posted to the list
before Monday Evening.  This should help discussion at the meeting.

Iwasa should wait until after the Tuesday meeting to apply all agreed
changes to the official Document.

The open office source is posted at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7096/Contribution-EditingDraft101E.sxw