OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Full agenda for wsrm tc teleconf 6/8/04


The full agenda with links is attached.

We have two potential votes scheduled for today's meeting.

Tom Rutt
WSRM TC Chair

-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda of WSRM TC Conference Call May 25, 2004

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, June 1, 2004, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

 

 

Conference Bridge number
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071

 

 

1         Draft Agenda:

Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

1 Roll Call

2 Minutes Discussion

2.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

2.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

3 Action Item Status Review

4 Discussions of unresolved editorial comments

5 Discussion of Document progression

6 Scheduled Vote for CD

7 Scheduled Vote to Submit to OASIS for member vote

6 Discussion of FAQ for WS-Reliability

 

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 

Meeting ?? quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the June 01 teleconf are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7101/MinutesWSRMTC060104.htm

 

4         Status of Action Items

Action Item status as of 6/3/04
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
3 Jun 2004 17:44:53 -0000

 

5         Discussion of Issues and editorial Comments

The following issues list includes one open item which need further discussion:

 

Updated public comments issues list posted
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
4 Jun 2004 00:45:00 -0000

 

5.1      Namespace for Schema, and location

 

Re: [wsrm] Action Item status as of 6/3/04
From Sunil Kunisetty <sunil.kunisetty@oracle.com> on
4 Jun 2004 05:44:50 -0000

Groups - ws-reliability-1.1.xsd uploaded
From Sunil.Kunisetty@oracle.com on
7 Jun 2004 19:06:11 -0000

Groups - reference-1.1.xsd uploaded
From Sunil.Kunisetty@oracle.com on
7 Jun 2004 19:05:59 -0000

Groups - fnp-1.1.xsd uploaded
From Sunil.Kunisetty@oracle.com on
7 Jun 2004 19:05:43 -0000

Groups - wsrmfp-1.1.xsd uploaded
From Sunil.Kunisetty@oracle.com on
7 Jun 2004 19:05:29 -0000

 

Tom: changes applied to 1.01F, all filenames have 1.1 in their name.

5.2      Editorial comments on Draft 1.01

5.2.1      Tom Rutt Comments

 

Detailed Editorial Fixes for Sections 1 - 4 of ED 1.01
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
5 Jun 2004 19:58:05 -0000

Editorial changes for Sections 5 onward to Draft 1.01
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
5 Jun 2004 21:05:46 -0000

 

Tom: All changes applied to editing drafts 1.01E and 1.01F

 

5.2.2      Jacques Durand Comments

 

Re: [wsrm] editorial comments on 101
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
8 Jun 2004 04:09:51 -0000

 

Changes applies to Editing draft 1.01F

5.2.3      Mark Peel Comments

Email from Mark Peel:

Some proofreading corrections: the line numbers are from the 06-04

document. I didn't have time to proof the whole document. If you don't

feel these are appropriate, I don't mind if you omit them.

 

Mark Peel

Web Services Infrastructure

Novell, Inc.

 

 

134: Erroneous capitalization

in Table 1, replace "E.g" with "e.g."

 

150: Typo

appears to contain a doublespace after the comma

 

228: Improper usage (e.g. is used to join parenthetical material within

a sentence)

replace "E.g., The" with "For example, the"

 

244: Erroneous capitalization

"For" should be "for"

 

344: omit needless word

change "and to not support" into "and not support" -- omits "to",

which adds nothing to meaning.

 

328: use a form consistent with definition

"Group scope. All" to "Group scope: all"

 

328: use a form consistent with definition

"Message scope. A" to "Message scope: a"

 

348: Confusing phrase

", that is a parameter affecting the entire group" -- I don't know

what this clause means. Does it intend to explain why GroupExpiryTime

can change dynamically? It doesn't do a good job of it. I suggest

striking this clause and putting a period after GroupExpiryTime.

 

401: typo

appears to contain a doublespace in "the resending"

 

498: Inconsistent capitalization

change "Schema" to "schema" to conform to previous line.

 

498-499: Wordy sentence construction

"If there are additional elements that are not described in this

specification present in message,"

Better as "If a message contains additional elements not described in

this specification,"

 

546: Inconsistent capitalization

"@GroupId" should change to "@groupId", making it consistent with the

other attribute descriptions that follow.

 

606: typo

"incremented of 1" should be "incremented by 1"

 

629: Erroneous capitalization

"Note: Given" to "Note: given"

 

629-630: unclear sentence construction

"in case Duplicate Elimination is required, when a received message is

processed,"

Better "when a received message requiring Duplicate Elimination is

processed,"

 

673: Improper usage (e.g. is used to join parenthetical material within

a sentence)

"E.g., If" to "For example, if"

 

691: typo

"things," to "things" -- there's no balancing comma to the one

following "things" and we can omit it.

 

693: series not properly punctuated

"element)" should really be "element)," -- but most written English

seems to omit that comma these days, so I don't insist on adding it

here.

 

759: omitted article

"by reference-schema" to "by the reference-schema" -- adds back "the"

into the sentence

 

764: omitted article

"of ReplyTo" to "of the ReplyTo"

 

765: omitted article

"with URI" to "with a value of type URI"

 

783: consistent usage

"groupId attribute" to "@groupId attribute", a change required twice on

this line. This is consistent with earlier sections describing

attributes.

 

801: typo

"ispecifies" to "specifies"

 

805: change passive voice to active voice, reduce wordy phrase

"which is polling" to "asking"

 

837: change passive voice to active voice

"is using" to "uses"

 

837: awkward sentence construction (too many parenthetical clauses

joined by commas)

", if" to " and"

 

861: omitted article

"Response" to "The Response"

 

866: typo

"case ," to "case," -- there's an extra space between "case" and the

comma

 

867: omitted article

"without sequence" to "without a sequence"

 

872: consistent usage

"from and to" to "@from and @to"

 

877: consistent usage

"groupID attribute" to "@groupId attribute"

 

885: consistent usage

"groupID attribute" to "@groupId attribute"

 

877: consistent usage, improper punctuation

"groupId attribute," to "@groupId attribute" -- also remove a

superfluous comma after "attribute".

 

895: consistent usage

"groupId attribute" to "@groupId attribute"

 

917-918: typo

917 ends with "numb" and 918 begins "er", suggesting a space snuck into

the word "number".

 

918: typo

extra spaces between "15" and "for"

 

958: excess word

"case of a" to "case a" -- omit "of"

 

958: Clumsy construction

"In case of a Response RM-Reply Pattern was required, and when the

message cannot"

Better: "When a Response RM-Reply Pattern was required and the message

cannot"

 

965: Clumsy construction

"In case a Callback or Poll RM-Reply Pattern was required, and when the

message"

Better: "When a Callback or Poll RM-Reply Pattern was required and the

message"

 

1938: typo

change "conditions" to "contributions"

 

 

Tom: All comments except the one on Line 629 was applied to editing draft 1.01F. Full sentence is allowed to be introduced by Note: prefix in specifications.

 

5.2.4      Tony Graham Comments

 

Re: [wsrm] 1.1-1.02 editorial
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
8 Jun 2004 13:55:32 -0000

 

Tom: Change applied to draft 1.01F

6         Discussion of Document Progression.

 

Tentative Schedule:

 

June 3 Draft 1.01 posted by Iwasa

 

June 7 editorial changes required to be posted to list.

 

June 8: Tom Rutt posted editing draft contribution 1.01F incorporating editorial comments received

 

June 8 TC votes to approve CD at Teleconf, and also votes to submit to OASIS member vote.

 

June 15 submission sent to OASIS Staff

 

7         Potential Vote for CD progression

 

Groups - EditingDraft101F.pdf uploaded
From tom@coastin.com on 8 Jun 2004 15:47:48 -0000

 

Potential motion: xxx Moves to progress editing Draft 1.01F, along with the four schemas posted by Sunil on 6/7/204, as WS-Reliability CD 1.01.

 

 

 

 

8         Potential Vote for OASIS Submission for Member vote of CD

 

If successful to progress to CD the following motion can be made:

 

Potential motion: xxx moves to submit the CD 1.01 to OASIS staff before June 15, for OASIS Member vote.

 

9         Frequently Asked Questions

 

Tom posted the following:

 

Approved FAQ set for WSRM TC
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on 3 Jun 2004 13:57:21 -0000

 



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]