Subject: Re: [wsrm] proposed wording for bullet in 4.5

I like the wording:

When the Response RM-Reply Pattern is in use and the message cannot
be delivered to the Consumer, a SOAP Fault MUST be generated in addition
to the RM Fault.

This takes duplicate elimination out of the scope of the statment,
because it is not an RM fault,  I am happy
with Doug's suggestion.

Jacques Durand wrote:

> Rewording for 1.01:
> - either solution is fine with me.
>
> Rewording lines 949-951 :
> - while I understand the concern, "do not rely exclusively on SOAP
> Faults" would suggest we
> still rely a good deal on it even if not completely,
> when in fact we do not rely at all in 99% of cases.
> How about "only rely marginally on the SOAP Fault model..." instead?

I think the marginality is a value judgement.  I think Doug's words are
fine.

Tom Rutt