Subject: Re: [wsrm] Jacques proposal for Respond primitive uploaded

This is what is in 1.01J

These updates are only for the issue raised Tuesday,
not about the latest discussions today Wednesday.

- TO DO: all figures should have "Respond" operation added from Consumer
to receiving RMP (not done).

- Section 1.2. Added "Respond" to the list of abstract ops in the QoS
intro.

- Figure 1: added a sentence refering to it. (and also expanding the
acronym "RMP" which is only defined later).

- Terminology: added definition for Respond, and extended the def for
Notify.

- Section 2: added a paragraph on "Correlation between Operations and
Protocol", and split previous 2.1 in two subsections: new 2.1 about
messaging protocl, new 2.2 about RMP properties.

- Section 2.2.1: added the correlation between Deliver-Respond and
req-resp protocol, for the Response reply pattern.

- Section 3.2: All RM features specify that they do NOT concern payloads
passed via the Respond operation, for this release.

- Section 5.2: more explicit "binding" of WSDL op types, with the
reliable messaging model (operations Submit/Deliver/Respond...)

Jacques