OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Updated Draft Agenda for 6/22 teleconf

This file has more recent links than included in the last agenda draft I 

Please disregard the last draft and look at this draft agenda.

Tom Rutt
WSRM Chair

Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133

Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda of WSRM TC Conference Call June 22, 2004


The meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, June 22, 2004, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time



Conference Bridge number
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071



1         Draft Agenda:

Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

1 Roll Call

2 Minutes Discussion

2.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

2.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

3 Action Item Status Review

4 Discussions of unresolved comments

5 Discussion of Document progression

6 Discussion of FAQ for WS-Reliability


2         Roll Call



Meeting ?? quorate.


3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.


Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the June 14 teleconf are posted at:



4         Status of Action Items


4.1      Action 052503-1 (Tom Rutt) pending

Tom took an action item to complete the status column of 
pre public review issues list, with correct URLs.


4.2      Action 060104-5 (Jacques) Pending


Action: Jacques, will propose further edits, on the FAQ for composability.


Still open



4.3      Action 061404-1 (Iwasa) Pending


Action: Iwasa will produce new version 1.03 as the new editors draft as baseline.


5         Discussion of Issues and editorial Comments

The following issues list includes items which need further discussion:



5.1      PC24






Doug Bunting


Title: Payload inclusion and MEPs other than request/response

Description: Re: more on payload(s) inclusion and MEPs than our Request-ResponseMEP discussion covers

Proposal: under discussion



Summary of WS-Reliability 1.01* issues discussed over past week
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
13 Jun 2004 22:10:30 -0000


Re: [wsrm] Strawman Proposal for New wording of Section 5.2
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
18 Jun 2004 19:21:28 -0000


RE: [wsrm] Problems in Section 5.2
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
19 Jun 2004 00:20:32 -0000


Re: [wsrm] ws processing layers with successive wsdl descriptions
From Sunil Kunisetty <sunil.kunisetty@oracle.com> on
21 Jun 2004 05:45:05 -0000


some editorial clean-up to prepare issues #1, #1a, #1b, #5,
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on 21 Jun 2004 13:36:08 -0000


editorial update for Respond / Notify RMP operations
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
21 Jun 2004 12:31:49 -0000


5.2      PC25






Doug Bunting


Title: Duplicate message responses

Description: http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200406/msg00078.html

Proposal: under discussion



RE: [wsrm] clarification on Respond primitive
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
14 Jun 2004 06:19:04 -0000


1         Discussion of Document Progression.


For discussion



2         Frequently Asked Questions


Tom posted the following:


Approved FAQ set for WSRM TC
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on 3 Jun 2004 13:57:21 -0000


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]