Subject: Re: [wsrm] Groups - COntribution-JD-WS-Reliability-2004-06-21.pdfuploaded

This behaviour of sending soap fault with rm fault when no response
payload is available due to rm fault, has
been in the spec for a long time.

I would say a member would have to come up with a real problem with this
behaviour to raise a new technical issue
at this time.

Please justtify this issue, so far I have not seen a justification to
change that is convincing.

Tom Rutt

Also what is the alternative to send when the wsdl contract is not
obeyed (there is no response to put in soap body)?

 du