Subject: Uploaded contribution (June 30) on messaging model - MEP update

Title: Uploaded contribution (June 30) on messaging model - MEP update

- Uploaded two versions of the latest "contribution" following last conf call (June 29):
(Note that the name differs from the previous version by only the last 2 digits (date-day is "30") )
COntribution-JD-WS-Reliability-2004-06-30.pdf
COntribution-JD-WS-Reliability-2004-06-30.sxw

After this, I'll give up my informal role of "messaging model editor" til review/vote,
as this conflicts somehow with my current vacation time... I'd be pleased to
see someone else take over.

Summary of updates:
- made updates as discussed (and as I remember). (shortened the text,
removed unnecessary "RMP invocation patterns", related better the SOAP MEP text to RMP)
- moved up the WSDL-to-RMP mapping from 5.2 to 2.4,
- more explicit statement on not addressing reliability of WSDL Responses (5.2)
- did most of Tom edits, except for the one below (this would require more
substantial introduction I feel, and is still controversial):

> Page: 45
> Line 1354: there could be a note explaining that a wsdl spec that
> includes the wsrm response element as an output part bound to
> the soap header is a request/response wsdl operation type.

Jacques