Subject: Re: [wsrm] Preliminary minutes of 7/6 teleconf

The Action item was to have Anish or you, or both, come up with
replacement text to resolve your
concerns on the schema for reference type.  This is the only currently
open comment on the draft.

Anish has told me he will provide a proposal which we can all reveiw
before Tuesday Teleconference.

The draft 1.05 has the resolutions from discussion of Jacques
contribution dratt 1.04, and the issue resolutions.

You will seee that 1.05 has changed little from 1.04, and it is what
members should be reviewing to give
comments.

If the comments can be resolved, we will vote on the result as the next
CD at the Tuesday call.

That is what we agreed at the last meeting.

Tom Rutt
WSRM Chair