OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Full agenda for 7/13 meeting with html links


The full agenda is attached.

We should try to go thru (and possibly resolved) as many of the received 
comments as possible during this meeting time.

Tom Rutt
WSRM Chair

--------------


-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda of WSRM TC Conference Call July 13, 2004

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, July 6, 2004, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

 

 

Conference Bridge number
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071

 

 

1         Draft Agenda:

Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

2 Roll Call

3 Minutes Discussion

3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

4 Action Item Status Review

5 Discussions of unresolved comments

6 Scheduled Vote for CD (only if all comments are resolved)

7 Scheduled Votes for further progression (only if CD is voted yes)

7.1 Vote on whether changes from CD .992 are substantive

7.2 Vote to Submit to OASIS for member vote (subject to no vote on 7.1))

7.3 Vote for second 30 day public review (subject to yes vote on 7.1)

8 Discussion of document progression and future meeting schedule

 

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 

Meeting ?? quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the July 06 teleconf are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7696/MinutesWSRMTC070604.htm

 

4         Status of Action Items

 

4.1      Action 052503-1 (Tom Rutt) pending

 
Tom took an action item to complete the status column of 
pre public review issues list, with correct URLs.

 

4.2      Action 060104-5 (Jacques) Pending

 

Action: Jacques, will propose further edits, on the FAQ for composability.

 

Still open, low priority

 

4.3      Action 070604-1 (Anish and Doug B) Pending

Action on Doug and Anish to come up with a proposal before the end of the week to resolve the schema for references.

 

4.4      Action 070604-2 (Tom Rutt) Pending

Tom Rutt will add new Public Comment issue on Faults without Ack requested and close with agreed resolution from 7/6 meeting minutes.

 

 

4.5      Action 070604-3 (Iwasa) Closed

 

Iwasa will publish a new editors draft 1.05 with the agreed changes above.

 

Draft was posted as: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7598/WS-Reliability-2004-07-07.pdf

 

 

 

 

5         Discussion of Issues and editorial Comments

The following issues list includes items which have been resolved as of the output of the 7/6/1004 TC meeting:

 

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7725/PublicCommentsIsssues-070604OutputB.html

 

The following additional issues and comments were circulated to the list for discussion. These need to be resolved before we can vote on a next CD.

 

 

5.1      Comment on the ref Schema

 

Minor technical issue (or two) in the reference.xsd schema
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
24 Jun 2004 15:43:22 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] Minor technical issue (or two) in the reference.xsd schema
From Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com> on
25 Jun 2004 22:10:52 -0000

 

 

5.2      Comments from Mark Peel

Non-exhaustive proofreading pass on 1.05 spec
From "Mark Peel" <mpeel@novell.com> on
12 Jul 2004 22:11:46 -0000

1.05 inconsistency
From "Mark Peel" <mpeel@novell.com> on
12 Jul 2004 22:05:03 -0000

 

5.3      Comments from Chris Ferris

Re: [wsrm] comments on ws-r 1.05
From Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com> on
13 Jul 2004 03:36:09 -0000

Re: [wsrm] comments on ws-r 1.05
From Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com> on
13 Jul 2004 02:47:16 -0000

comments on ws-r 1.05
From Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com> on
13 Jul 2004 00:22:30 -0000

 

5.4      Comments from Doug Bunting

drb comments on 1.05
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
13 Jul 2004 05:08:42 -0000

 

6         Scheduled Vote for CD (only if all comments are resolved)

 

7         Scheduled Votes for further progression (only if CD is voted yes)

7.1      Vote on whether changes from CD .992 are substantive

7.2      Vote to Submit to OASIS for member vote (subject to no vote on 7.1))

7.3      Vote for second 30 day public review (subject to yes vote on 7.1)

 

8         Discussion of Document Progression and future meeting schedule.

 

 



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]