Subject: Re: [wsrm] KAVI ballot for CD 1.05 WS Reliability is now open

Tom,

This vote should be worded to make it clear what "yes" means.  The current
text of the ballot reads

"
7 day ballot to progress Editor's draft 1.05 and referenced schema as CD
1.05: available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7751/WS-Reliability-ED105.zip
"

This might better be

"
Vote positively (before the deadline) to approve specification and schema
editors' draft 1.05, available at http://....zip, as a Committee Draft.
"

thanx,
	doug