Subject: RE: [wsrm] Proposed resolutions for ChrisF issues 3,4,6,8,10

1) and 2) follow-up:
<JD> in addition to proposed resolution (previous emails), we need to
fix -
or explain - the
way we name these operations: we call them currently "RMP operations"
at
various places,
but as noted these abstract operations are not necessarily supported by
the
RMP.
So to be more precise we could rename them (QoS operations? or
transfer
operations?)
or just explain that this naming does not mean all these ops are
supported
by an RMP.
</JD>

  +1

  I propose RM operations: they are certainly associated with Reliable
Messaging, if not necessarily Reliable Messaging Processors.

Mark Peel
Web Services Infrastructure
Novell, Inc.