OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Full Agenda for 7/20 Teleconf


The full agenda, with links, is attached.

Tom Rutt

-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda of WSRM TC Conference Call July 20, 2004

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, July 20, 2004, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

 

 

Conference Bridge number
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071

 

 

1         Draft Agenda:

1 Draft Agenda

2 Roll Call

3 Minutes Discussion

4 Action Item Review

5 Discussion of Comment Resolutions

6 Discuss results of CD Vote (closing at 7:00 PM during meeting)

7 Discussion of Document Progression Plans

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 

Meeting ?? quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the July 06 teleconf are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7803/MinutesWSRMTC071304.htm

4         Status of Action Items

 

4.1      Action 052503-1 (Tom Rutt) pending

 
Tom took an action item to complete the status column of 
pre public review issues list, with correct URLs.

 

4.2      Action 060104-5 (Jacques) Pending

 

Action: Jacques, will propose further edits, on the FAQ for composability.

 

Still open, low priority

 

4.3      Action 070604-1 (Anish and Doug B) Pending

Action on Doug and Anish to come up with a proposal before the end of the week to resolve the schema for references.

 

 

 

5         Discussion of Issues and editorial Comments

The following issues list includes items which have been resolved as of the output of the 7/6/1004 TC meeting:

 

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7725/PublicCommentsIsssues-070604OutputB.html

 

The following additional issues and comments were circulated to the list for discussion.

 

 

These need to be resolved before we can vote on a next CD.

 

 

5.1      Comment on the ref Schema

 

Minor technical issue (or two) in the reference.xsd schema
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
24 Jun 2004 15:43:22 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] Minor technical issue (or two) in the reference.xsd schema
From Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com> on
25 Jun 2004 22:10:52 -0000

 

 

5.2      Comments from Mark Peel

Non-exhaustive proofreading pass on 1.05 spec
From "Mark Peel" <mpeel@novell.com> on
12 Jul 2004 22:11:46 -0000

1.05 inconsistency
From "Mark Peel" <mpeel@novell.com> on
12 Jul 2004 22:05:03 -0000

 

Groups - Contribution-105-Peel-WS-Reliability.pdf uploaded

From mpeel@novell.com on 19 Jul 2004 16:56:45 -0000

 

 

Additional 1.05 questions/clarifications

From "Mark Peel" <mpeel@novell.com> on 19 Jul 2004 18:46:47 -0000

 

 

Re: [wsrm] Additional 1.05 questions/clarifications

From Sunil Kunisetty <Sunil.Kunisetty@oracle.com> on 19 Jul 2004 22:09:11 -0000

 

 

5.3      Comments from Chris Ferris

Re: [wsrm] comments on ws-r 1.05
From Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com> on
13 Jul 2004 03:36:09 -0000

Re: [wsrm] comments on ws-r 1.05
From Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com> on
13 Jul 2004 02:47:16 -0000

comments on ws-r 1.05
From Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com> on
13 Jul 2004 00:22:30 -0000

 

consolidated proposals for resolution of Chris F comments
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
20 Jul 2004 09:52:27 -0000

 

 

5.4      Comments from Doug Bunting

drb comments on 1.05
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
13 Jul 2004 05:08:42 -0000

 

As amended in Minutes of 7/13 meeting.

 

6         Discussion of Kavi Ballot for CD 1.05

 

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7751/WS-Reliability-ED105.zip

 

Passed the Kavi Ballot to become CD 1.05.

 

Action: Iwasa to update cover page as CD 1.05 and place on server as zip file

 

7         Discussion of Document Progression and future meeting schedule.

 

 



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]