Subject: !! IMPT: Technical issues as I go through action items... !!

I should have mentioned, this question needs an immediate response since it
is a clarification and, therefore, a minor technical concern we should have
considered a bit ago.  The existing words do not explain the semantics
sufficiently enough to give an interoperable meaning to the
Response@replyPattern value except in a few restricted situations (and the
specification does not currently enforce those restrictions).  I do not
want to decide upon our answer while doing the CD vote!