OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Full agenda for WSRM TC teleconf 8/3/04


The full agenda with links to email and documents for discussion is 
attached.

Tom Rutt
WSRM TC Chair

-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda WSRM TC Conference Call July 20, 2004

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, Aug 3, 2004, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

 

 

Conference Bridge number
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071

 

1         Draft Agenda:

1 Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

2 Roll Call

3 Minutes Discussion

3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

4 Action Item Status Review

5 Discussions of unresolved comments

6 Scheduled Vote for CD (only if all comments are resolved and we are quorate, else we could initiate a Kavi 7 day ballot, or wait till Aug 10)

7 Scheduled Votes for further progression (only if CD is voted yes)

7.1 Vote on whether changes from CD .992 are substantive

7.2 Vote to Submit to OASIS for member vote (subject to no vote on 7.1))

7.3 Vote for second 30 day public review (subject to yes vote on 7.1)

8 Discussion of document progression and future meeting schedule

 

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 

Meeting ?? quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the July 27 teleconf are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8384/MinutesWSRMTC072704.htm

4         Status of Action Items

 

4.1      Action 052503-1 (Tom Rutt) pending

 
Tom took an action item to complete the status column of 
pre public review issues list, with correct URLs.

 

4.2      Action 060104-5 (Jacques) Pending

 

Action: Jacques, will propose further edits, on the FAQ for composability.

 

Still open, low priority

 

4.3      Action 070604-1 (Anish and Doug B) Closed

Action on Doug and Anish to come up with a proposal before the end of the week to resolve the schema for references.

 

Included in Spec

 

5         Discussion of Issues and editorial Comments

The following issues list includes items which have been resolved as of the output of the 7/6/1004 TC meeting:

 

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7725/PublicCommentsIsssues-070604OutputB.html

 

Additional issues and comments were circulated to the list for discussion.

 

These need to be resolved before we can vote on a next CD.

 

The editing team posted draft 1.07 to the server which resolved the editorial action items from the 7/29 minutes: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8413/WS-Reliability-2004-08-02.pdf

 

Doug posted the following Document, which explains the editorial action items which were incorporated into Draft 1.07: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8409/ListOfActionItemsAndStatus-2004-08-02.pdf

 

 

Doug B posted the following email, with a list of open issues for discussion:

 

What changed in 1.07?
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
2 Aug 2004 23:06:20 -0000

 

This has identified issues to be resolved by the TC.

5.1      MP8

RE: [wsrm] About MP8
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
3 Aug 2004 07:25:39 -0000

 

5.2      CF4

Proposal for CF4
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
30 Jul 2004 05:07:32 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] Proposal for CF4
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
30 Jul 2004 08:31:16 -0000

 

5.3      Response@ReplyTo and other Issues from Doug B final editing

 

!! IMPT: Technical issues as I go through action items... !!
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
29 Jul 2004 22:21:36 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] Technical issues as I go through action items...
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
31 Jul 2004 12:44:34 -0000

 

5.4      Comment on the ref Schema

 

Minor technical issue (or two) in the reference.xsd schema
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
24 Jun 2004 15:43:22 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] Minor technical issue (or two) in the reference.xsd schema
From Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com> on
25 Jun 2004 22:10:52 -0000

 

Changes were incorporated in Draft 1.07. Doug posted the following contribution explaining the changes: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8411/ReplyToFixes-2004-08-02.pdf

6         Scheduled Vote for CD (only if all comments are resolved and we are quorate)

 

else we could initiate a Kavi 7 day ballot, or wait till Aug 10

7         Scheduled Votes for further progression (only if CD is voted yes)

7.1      Vote on whether changes from CD .992 are substantive

7.2      Vote to Submit to OASIS for member vote (subject to no vote on 7.1))

7.3      Vote for second 30 day public review (subject to yes vote on 7.1)

8         Discussion of document progression and future meeting schedule

 

 

Alan W posted the following email for discussion:

Has anyone proposed a RM'g panel session for Oct 6th OASIS Adoption Forum in Brussels?
From "Alan Weissberger" <ajwdct@technologist.com> on
2 Aug 2004 23:43:01 -0000

 

 



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]