Subject: Re: [wsrm] What changed in 1.08?

Doug,

--snip--
> - (Technical issues as I go through action items...)
>    remove Response@replyPattern attribute
> ==> I diligently removed the correct number of octets (characters) from
the
> Content-length header of the affected examples, then realized the values
> were incorrect in any case.  Does anyone want to count the HTTP body part
> characters in these HTTP examples to set the Content-length headers
> properly?  No, not me though I can update the examples if someone cares
> enough to provide the counts.

Right. Those Content-lengths were incorrect.
I have counted numbers of characters, for Content-length
in examples as follows (WD1.08):

Example 3 : 736
Example 5 : 432
Example 7 : 593
Example 10: 755
Example 11: 414
Example 12: 863
Example 13: 0
Example 14: 414
Example 15: 433
Example 16: 456
Example 17: 553
Example 18: 456

I believe the above numbers are correct.
However if someone can double check
for some of them, that would be better.
(If not, it's not problem.)

Thanks,