OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Full agenda for 8/10 teleconf


The full agenda with links is attached.

Tom Rutt

-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda WSRM TC Conference Call August 10, 2004

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, Aug 10, 2004, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

 

 

Conference Bridge number
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071

 

1         Draft Agenda:

1 Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

2 Roll Call

3 Minutes Discussion

3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

4 Action Item Status Review

5 Discussions of unresolved comments

6 Scheduled Vote for CD (only if all comments are resolved and we are quorate, else we could initiate a Kavi 7 day ballot, or wait till Aug 17)

7 Scheduled Votes for further progression (only if CD is voted yes)

7.1 Vote on whether changes from CD .992 are substantive

7.2 Vote to Submit to OASIS for member vote (subject to no vote on 7.1))

7.3 Vote for second 30 day public review (subject to yes vote on 7.1)

8 Discussion of document progression and future meeting schedule

 

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 

Meeting ?? quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the Aug 3 teleconf are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8457/MinutesWSRMTC080304.htm

 

xx moved to approve, yy seconded.

 

?? opposition, minutes ?? approved.

 

4         Status of Action Items

 

4.1      Action 052503-1 (Tom Rutt) pending

 
Tom took an action item to complete the status column of 
pre public review issues list, with correct URLs.

 

4.2      Action 060104-5 (Jacques) Pending

 

Action: Jacques, will propose further edits, on the FAQ for composability.

 

Still open, low priority

 

 

5         Discussion of Issues and editorial Comments

The following issues list includes items which have been resolved as of the output of the 7/6/1004 TC meeting:

 

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7725/PublicCommentsIsssues-070604OutputB.html

 

Additional issues and comments were circulated to the list for discussion.

 

These need to be resolved before we can vote on a next CD.

 

The editing team posted draft 1.083 to the server which resolved the editorial action items from the 8/03 minutes: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8621/WS-Reliability-1083-Contrib-Peel.pdf

 

 

What changed in 1.082?
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
6 Aug 2004 07:24:48 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] What changed in 1.08?
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
6 Aug 2004 07:24:24 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] What changed in 1.08?
From "iwasa" <kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com> on
6 Aug 2004 07:21:03 -0000

 

 

5.1      Email Discussion Items

 

Contribution suggestions just uploaded
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
7 Aug 2004 23:13:16 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] Contribution suggestions just uploaded
From "Iwasa" <kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com> on
10 Aug 2004 15:46:31 -0000

 

5.1      Edits to enhance composability

 

RE: [wsrm] proposed edits for enhancing composability
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
9 Aug 2004 23:23:50 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] proposed edits for enhancing composability
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
9 Aug 2004 20:44:12 -0000

 

proposed edits for enhancing composability
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
9 Aug 2004 20:09:57 -0000

5.2      CF4 proposals

 

Re: [wsrm] CF4 detailed proposal for V1.07
From "iwasa" <kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com> on
6 Aug 2004 03:10:40 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] CF4 detailed proposal for V1.07
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
5 Aug 2004 06:32:08 -0000

 

Re: [wsrm] about review of Section 2-2.5, 5.2
From "iwasa" <kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com> on
5 Aug 2004 08:35:49 -0000

 

about review of Section 2-2.5, 5.2
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
4 Aug 2004 07:22:27 -0000

 

What changed in 1.08?
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
4 Aug 2004 06:05:01 -0000

 

6         Scheduled Vote for CD (only if all comments are resolved and we are quorate)

 

else we could initiate a Kavi 7 day ballot, or wait till Aug 117

7         Scheduled Votes for further progression (only if CD is voted yes)

7.1      Vote on whether changes from CD .992 are substantive

7.2      Vote to Submit to OASIS for member vote (subject to no vote on 7.1))

7.3      Vote for second 30 day public review (subject to yes vote on 7.1)

 

 

8         Discussion of document progression and future meeting schedule

 

 

The week of the Oct 4 in Brussels, or the week of October 18, in the Bay area or wherever there is a suitable conference for interop.

 

 

 

Suggested work items once we complete CD vote
From "Alan Weissberger" <ajwdct@technologist.com> on 4 Aug 2004 01:47:49 -0000

 

 



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]