Subject: Re: [wsrm] Prelim minutes of WSRM TC teleconf 8/10/04

Tom,

A couple of your notes do not match my understanding.  I apologize if this
was also the case in your agenda and I did not notice it earlier.

On 10-Aug-04 16:59, Tom Rutt wrote:

> The prelim minutes are attached.
>
> Tom Rutt

> Preliminary Minutes of WSRM TC Conference Call –August 10, 2004

>   2         Discussion of Issues and editorial Comments
>
> The following issues list includes items which have been resolved as of
> the output of the 7/6/1004 TC meeting:
>

> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7725/PublicCommentsIsssues-070604OutputB.html
>

> Additional issues and comments were circulated to the list for discussion.
>

> These need to be resolved before we can vote on a next CD.
>

> The editing team posted draft 1.083 to the server which resolved the
> editorial action items from the 8/03 minutes:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8621/WS-Reliability-1083-Contrib-Peel.pdf

Mark posted this document as an individual contribution to the TC.  It was
editorial work done outside the editing team.  His work also had nothing to
do with the action items from the 8/03 meeting.  Those action items were
moved forward on the main 1.08 and 1.082 line.  Mark did some excellent
work improving the grammar of the 1.082 editors draft.

Again, the 1.082 document is the last "official" document we, the editing
team, has published.  It, in fact, has resulted in a few questions within
the team that we are just now deciding how to fix.

> WS-Reliability-2004-08-07-drb.pdf off 1.082 needing more discussion.

We should also be clear this is an individual contribution to the TC.  As
with Mark's work, we as a TC can accept or reject any or all of the changes
in this document.

While both of these descriptions are clarified / corrected later in the
minutes, I would prefer we were correct from the start.

thanx,
	doug