Subject: Now completed [Re: Work in progress [Fwd: Changes in update tocontribution]]

All work listed below is complete.  I know of no outstanding action items
or issues that should affect the document[1].  In a quick scan of the final
"no changes" PDF[2], the worst thing I noticed was an apparent header that
appears at the bottom of a page.  Not bad.

Note that I uploaded to different -diff files[3,4], depending upon the
version you wish to use as your basis for comparison.

thanx,
	doug

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8688/WS-Reliability-2004-08-12.sxw