Subject: Full agenda for 8/17 teleconf

The full agenda with links to documents and emails is attached.

I would like to have a straw poll on whether the changes are substantive
from cd .992 before we conduct formal vote on progression of a document
to CD.  People might vote different on the CD vote if they know it will
go out for another public review.

Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call – May 06, 2003

Full Agenda WSRM TC Conference Call –August 17, 2004

The meeting of the WSRM TC  will take place by teleconference

Tuesday, Aug 17, 2004, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

Conference Bridge number
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071

1         Draft Agenda:

1 Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

2 Roll Call

3 Minutes Discussion

3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes –

4 Action Item Status Review

5 Discussions of unresolved comments

6 Straw Poll on whether changes from CD .992 are substantive

7 Scheduled Vote for CD (only if all comments are resolved and we are quorate, else we could initiate a Kavi 7 day ballot)

8 Scheduled Votes for further progression (only if CD is voted yes)

8.1 Vote on whether changes from CD .992 are substantive

8.2 Vote to Submit to OASIS for member vote (subject to no vote on 7.1))

8.3 Vote for second 30 day public review (subject to yes vote on 7.1)

9 Discussion of document progression and future meeting schedule

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 Meeting  ??  quorate.

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the Aug 3 teleconf are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8457/MinutesWSRMTC080304.htm

The minutes of the Aug 10 teleconf are posted at:

xx moved to approve, yy seconded.

?? opposition, minutes ?? approved.

4         Status of Action Items

4.1      Action 052503-1 (Tom Rutt) pending

Tom took an action item to complete the status column of
pre public review issues list, with correct URLs.

4.2      Action 060104-5 (Jacques) Pending

Action: Jacques, will propose further edits, on the FAQ for composability.

Still open, low priority

5         Discussion of Issues and editorial Comments

The following issues list includes items which have been resolved as of the output of the 7/6/1004 TC meeting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/7725/PublicCommentsIsssues-070604OutputB.html

Additional issues and comments were circulated to the list for discussion.

These need to be resolved before we can vote on a next CD.

The editing team posted draft 1.085 to the server which resolved the editorial items from the 8/10 minutes, including Doug B contribution:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8689/WS-Reliability-2004-08-12.pdf .

5.1      Restriction of Callback and Poll Reply patterns to one way only

·  about latest contribution + 1 observation
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
13 Aug 2004 01:49:42 -0000

·  Contribution taking away one-way restriction on Callback and Poll
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
15 Aug 2004 16:39:50 -0000

·  Re: [wsrm] Contribution taking away one-way restriction on Callbackand Poll
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on
16 Aug 2004 02:26:09 -0000

·  Re: [wsrm] Contribution taking away one-way restriction on Callbackand Poll
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
16 Aug 2004 17:00:49 -0000

·  Issue on support of request/response for callback and poll
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
16 Aug 2004 18:22:30 -0000

·  RE: [wsrm] Contribution taking away one-way restriction on Callback and Poll
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
16 Aug 2004 21:06:49 -0000

·  HTTP binding upgrade for Callback : proposal
From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com> on
17 Aug 2004 04:10:35 -0000

The contribution http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8742/WS-Reliability-1085-JD.pdf applies Jacques final proposal to the changes in the contribution from Tom Rutt, to draft 1.085.

5.2      Anish Proposal for definition of Property

· Suggestions to improve wordings of features and properties
From Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com> on
17 Aug 2004 18:02:27 -0000

Two contributions were posted by the chair:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8749/WS-Reliability-1085-ak.pdf applies the proposal from anish to the draft 1.085

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/8747/WS-Reliability-1085-jdak.pdf applies the proposal to the contribution 1.085jd, from Jacques,  to remove restriction of callback and Poll Reply patterns to one-way

6         Straw poll on whether changes from CD .002 are substantive.

Since the vote on CD might be influenced by whether that CD will be put out for another public review, the chair proposes an informal straw poll to determine whether the changes are considered substantive.

7         Scheduled Vote for CD (only if all comments are resolved and we are quorate)

else we could initiate a Kavi 7 day ballot, or wait till Aug 24.

8         Scheduled Votes for further progression (only if CD is voted yes)

8.1      Vote on whether changes from CD .992 are substantive

8.2      Vote to Submit to OASIS for member vote (subject to no vote on 7.1))

8.3      Vote for second 30 day public review (subject to yes vote on 7.1)

9         Discussion of document progression and future meeting schedule

From Aug 10 minutes:

Tom: lets consider two possible tracks:

  1. A: changes from CD .992 are voted as not substantive – we can submit to oasis member vote on Sept 15.  They send out on October 1 the  30 day member vote,  we get comments by October 31.  This points to a Face to face to resolve member comments in November
  2. B: changes from CD .992 are voted as substantive – can initate a new public review could initiate on Sept 18th. Closing Sep 17.   Earliest Oasis member vote submission on October 15, with Oasis member vote going out Nov 1 ending Nov 31.  This would lead to a Face to Face in early October (to resolve any public review comments) or December (to resolve member comments).

·  Agenda items for next week's call
From "Alan Weissberger" <ajwdct@technologist.com> on 10 Aug 2004 23:35:43 -0000

·  Gartner 11/04 demo opportunity
From "Alan Weissberger" <ajwdct@technologist.com> on 14 Aug 2004 01:39:43 -0000