Subject: comment on 1.085jdak

In general I like the  approach taken by Jacques.

My only concern is that the figures 9, 10, and 11 in the http binding
section for callback and poll do not show
the rm-operations for Respond.

Either:
- the figures can be clarified as examples illustrating the use in the
one-way soap mep case (the easiest approch),  with an explanation that
the corresponding figures for request/response mep are not shown, or
- change to a new set of figures which have a dotted respond arrow with
an explanation that the respond arrow is only used for request/response
mep.

In any case there needs to be a statement that the sending and receiving
RMP must know when an application response is required for the operation.