Subject: RE: [wsrm] comment on 1.085jdak

Title: RE: [wsrm] comment on 1.085jdak

Agre with most of the rewording you propose. A couple of comments:

>Where the messages are RMP signals and nothing else, our
>specification should provide an equivalent amount of detail to a WSDL instance.

In the coming draft, we tightened the MEPs such signals are supposed to use,
the headers they carry (and don't carry), the payload or lack of.
In addition to this, the compliance with a WS-I profile is probably as far as we should go
in order to support interoperability.

>"Step 1: The Sending
>RMP sends the Reliable Message using the SOAP MEP appropriate for this WSDL
>operation, as the Consumer requested."

Definition and use of SOAP MEPs don't assume always a WSDL to be there,
so a more general expression would be better.

Jacques