Subject: ORCL position on public review

Hi,

Our implementation folks have told me that the changes to the WS
Reliability spec are not substantive. While we've changed the abstract
model since the last version in response to the comments, the actual
changes to the implementation have been quite minimal. (I for one don't
count changing a namespace as anything but minor).

Therefore, if we vote to make the spec a CD on Tuesday's call, I dont think
another 30 day review is required.  Instead we should submit the spec to
OASIS for member votes.

cheers,
   jeff
Jeff Mischkinsky                      jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Web Services Standards      +1(650)506-1975
Consulting Member Technical Staff     500 Oracle Parkway M/S 4OP9
Oracle Corporation                    Redwood Shores, CA 94065