Subject: Correction: [wsrm] prelim minutes of 8/24 teleconf

Tom

I voted Yes to submit the WS Reliability spec for OASIS Member Vote. (No vote is  recorded from me in the minutes). Please add this to the vote tabulation.

I think the pay phone I was using was on mute or not working (it was a pay phone from a
remote corner of Lake Tahoe.  I had placed the phone was on mute after the second vote, to eliminate the
traffic noise outside, but was unable to unmute the phone).

Thanks,

alan

Alan Weissberger
NEC Labs America