Subject: I just posted a corrected CD 1.086, with Figure 6 showing

Karl:

It turns out that when I editied the open office file we voted on to
produce the official submission, somehow
figure 6 got hidden behind figure 5.  The submission letter points at
the erroneous file.

I just posted a corrected CD 1.086 with the Figure 6 showing.

The zip file with corrected PDF file and schema is at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/9330/WS-Reliability-CD1.086.zip

The corrected open office source (which moved figure 6 from under figure
5) is posted at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/9329/WS-Reliability-CD1.086.sxw

Could you please amend the submission letter to point to this corrected
revision?

Please let me know if you have received this.

Tom Rutt
WSRM TC chair