Subject: Article on Reliable Messaging TC]

I forward an email discussion regarding the article on reliable messaging.

I would like to discuss this topic at the teleconference Tuesday Sept 21.

--- Begin Message ---
Carol,

It is my opinion that the original article you forwarded and the 2 I
mentioned below ([2] is really a cover page for Robin's coverage) are
neither overtly damning nor inaccurate.  They should be included.

I do believe the IT Director article is somewhat undervaluing
WS-Reliability but that is very different from "overtly damning".  It is
pretty accurate and has an interesting point to make.

I would prefer to hear more from Tom and others on this list before going
ahead.  We are at one positive vote and four abstains unless Tom is voting
against.

thanx,
	doug

--- End Message ---