Subject: Prelim minutes of 1005 teleconf

The prelim minutes are attached

Please provide corrections to the list before friday.

Tom Rutt
WSRM TC chair

The f2f will be on Nov 9-11,  provisionally at Fujitsu in Sunnyvale,
with Oracle at Redwood city as a backup.

The next meeting (oct 19) will be used to finalize the agenda for the
f2f meeting.

Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call – May 06, 2003

Preliminary Minutes WSRM TC Conference Call –October 5, 2004

The meeting of the WSRM TC took  place by teleconference

Tuesday, October 5, 2004, from 5:30 to 6:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

1         Draft Agenda:

    1 Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

    2 Roll Call

    3 Minutes Discussion

    3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

    3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes –

    4 Action Item Status Review

    5 Status of Member vote submission

    6 Status of Interop SC

    7 WS-Reliability Press Releases

    8 Discussion of November f2f and future telecon schedule

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

First Name

Last Name

Role

Company

Voting Level

Tony

Graham

Member

Sun Microsystems

1

Pete

Wenzel

Member

SeeBeyond

1

Anish

Karmarkar

Member

Oracle

1

Sunil

Kunisetty

Secretary

Oracle

1

jeff

mischkinsky

Member

Oracle

1

Mark

Peel

Secretary

Novell

1

Abbie

Barbir

Member

Nortel Networks

1

Alan

Weissberger

Member

NEC Corporation

1

John

Fuller

Observer

Individual

Robert

Freund

Member

Hitachi

1

Nobuyuki

Yamamoto

Member

Hitachi

1

Jishnu

Mukerji

Member

Hewlett-Packard

1

Kazunori

Iwasa

Secretary

Fujitsu

1

Tom

Rutt

TC Chair

Fujitsu

1

Joseph

Chiusano

Member

Booz Allen Hamilton

1

 Meeting is quorate.

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The corrected minutes of the Sep 21 tele-conf are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/9445/MinutesWSRMTC092104.htm

Alan moved to approve, Jeff M seconded.

No opposition, minutes are approved.

4         Status of Action Items

4.1      Action 052503-1 (Tom Rutt) pending

Tom took an action item to complete the status column of
pre public review issues list, with correct URLs.

4.2      Action 060104-5 (Jacques) Pending

Action: Jacques, will propose further edits, on the FAQ for composability.

Still open, low priority

4.3      Action 090704-1 (Tom) Pending

Action: Tom will try to find, from previous minutes, a list of features we have put off for future versions and will post it to the list for discussion.

5         Status of Member vote submission

Karl Best sent the following email to OASIS members, announcing the forthcoming member vote for ws-Reliability:

·  WS-Reliability specification submitted for OASIS Standard
From "Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org> on
30 Sep 2004 12:59:44 -0000

The two week vote will initiate October 16, which will close on Oct 31.

After the comments are received, the TC needs to review the comments.

6         Status of Interop SC

Dee Schur sent out an email about interop events at XML/2004

·  [Fwd: Re: XML2004] Feedback on Interops
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
5 Oct 2004 19:39:59 -0000

    * From: "Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

Hello all,

We are approaching the bewitching hour and I need feedback on the InterOps

as soon as possible such as technical scenario, list of participants, amount

of time needed for InterOp, technical requirements.

So far, here is a tentative schedule:

Tuesday, 16 November Room 1

AM

WSRP

PM

ebXML Registry

Wednesday, 17 November Room 1

AM

EM TC

PM

WS-CAF TC

Thursday, 18 November Room 1

AM

PM

Please let me know, as I would like to get this announcement in the OASIS

News.

Best regards,

Dee

Bob F took an action item to make sure that ws-reliability gets a slot for the interop at xml/2004.

7         WS-Reliability Press Releases

The chair forwarded an email, from Carol Geyer, asking TC members to get ready for press releases in early November:

[Fwd: Re: WS-Reliability press release]