Subject: SAP comment with No Vote for WS-Reliability

the text for the SAP no vote is attached.

We need to discuss this no vote on Wed AM at the f2f meeting in Sunnyvale.

I propose that we prepare an explanation to SAP on why we have specified
the features and capabilities mechanism
as an optional conformance point, just as we did for their NO vote on CD
ballot .992.

I recomend that members vote yes at the F2f (the vote will be during the
teleconference portion of the meeting)
 to make the ws-reliability an OASIS standard, even with the SAP No vote.

Tom Rutt
WSRM TC Chair

--- Begin Message ---
Paul:

I'm trying to figure out the permissions on the attachment. In the
meantime (since I can see it :-) I've attached it to this reply.

-Karl

Paul Denning wrote:
> [1]
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/vote_details.php?id=578&voter_id=542
>
> I was denied access to [1].  I am an Observer.  Please explain whether
> an Observer should have access, or policy for who can access it.
>
> Paul

WS-Reliability.doc

--- End Message ---