Subject: NEC quote for WS-Reliability press release.

FYI, here is NECs quote

alan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Katsutoshi Nihei"
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:51:46 +0900

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/? sr=signup

--- Begin Message ---
Carol,

Here I send NEC's quote for WS-Reliability press release.

"NEC is pleased to see WS-Reliability become an OASIS Standard.
We are convinced that this standard will accelerate the adoption of Web
Services in mission critical enterprise applications, where guaranteed and
ordered delivery of messages is crucial to the business process.
WS-Reliability will also be widely used in the business grid system we are
developing, through an activity of the Japan business grid project."
said Yosuke Takashima, General Manager of System Platform Software
Development Division, NEC Corporation.

Thanks in advance.

Katsutoshi Nihei
NEC Corp.