Subject: WSRM Presentation at XML 2004

I thought everyone would like to know that Doug Bunting and I had the priviledge of playing the role of RMPs (complete with orange signs) during Tony Graham's excellent WSRM presentation at XML 2004 today. We had an egg-and-spoon race in which the eggs represented messages, complete with folks playing Producers and Consumers as well.

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World