Subject: Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Poll For Nov F2F Meeting Attendance" has closed

If you received this notice, obiously it can be ignored, as the time
has long passed.  OASIS IT staff just fixed a problem that was
preventing ballot notifications from being sent out.

--Pete

Thus spoke workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org (workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org) on Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 05:58:32PM -0000:

--
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>