OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Full agenda for 11/30 WSRM TC Teleconf


The full agenda for today's meeting, with links,  is attached


-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda WSRM TC Conference Call November 30, 2004

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, November 30 , 2004, from 5:30 to 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

 

1         Draft Agenda:

 

Conference Bridge number Toll only : 1-512-225-3050 Participant code: 716071

 

1 Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

2 Roll Call

3 Minutes Discussion

3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

4 Action Item Status Review

5 Status of WS-Reliability Specification

6 Status of Interop SC activities

7 Next Step Documentation

7.1 Editorial Clarifications and Errata

7.2 Implementation Guidelines

7.2 Future Enhancement Requests

7.2 Composability with other WS-Specs

8 Discussion of Future Meetings

 

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 

 

Meeting ?? quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the Sunnyvale F2F meeting are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10300/MinutesWSRMTC-SunnyvaleF2f.htm

 

xx moved to approve, yy seconded.

 

?? opposition, minutes ?? approved.

 

4         Status of Action Items

4.1      Action 060104-5 (Jacques) Closed

 

Action: Jacques, will propose further edits, on the FAQ for composability.

 

Jacques proposed input for discussion at:

 

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10281/WS-R_Composability_status.txt

 

 

4.2      Action 090704-1 (Tom) Pending

 

Action: Tom will try to find, from previous minutes, a list of features we have put off for future versions and will post it to the list for discussion.

 

5         Status of WS-Reliability Specification

Now a full OASIS Standard.

6         Status of Interop SC activities

7         Next Step Documentation

7.1      Editorial Clarifications and Errata

7.2      Implementation Guidelines / Application Notes

7.3      Future Enhancement Requests

7.4      Composability with other WS-Specs

Jacques posted a contribution for discussion at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10281/WS-R_Composability_status.txt

 

8         Discussion of Future Meetings



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]