OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Prelim Agenda for WSRM TC Teleconf: Dec 14


the Prelim Agenda is attached.

We will continue discussion of Composition started by Jacques.

Errata discussion awaits the action item from the Interop SC.

Tom Rutt
WSRM TC Chair

-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda WSRM TC Conference Call December 14, 2004

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC Will Take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, November 30 , 2004, from 5:30 to 6:45 PM Eastern Standard Time

 

Conference Bridge number Toll only : 1-512-225-3050 Participant code: 716071

 

1         Draft Agenda:

 

1 Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

2 Roll Call

3 Minutes Discussion

3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

4 Action Item Status Review

5 Status of WS-Reliability Specification

6 Status of Interop SC activities

7 Next Step Documentation

7.1 Editorial Clarifications and Errata

7.2 Implementation Guidelines

7.2 Future Enhancement Requests

7.3 Composability with other WS-Specs

8 Discussion of Future Meetings

 

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

First Name

Last Name

Role

Company

Jeff

Turpin

Member

Cyclone Commerce

Jacques

Durand

Secretary

Fujitsu

Kazunori

Iwasa

Secretary

Fujitsu

Tom

Rutt

TC Chair

Fujitsu

Robert

Freund

Member

Hitachi

Eisaku

Nishiyama

Member

Hitachi

Nobuyuki

Yamamoto

Member

Hitachi

Abbie

Barbir

Member

Nortel Networks

Mark

Peel

Secretary

Novell

Sunil

Kunisetty

Secretary

Oracle

Doug

Bunting

Secretary

Sun Microsystems

Chi-Yuen

Ng

Member

Univ of Hong Kong

 

 

Meeting is quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the Sunnyvale F2F meeting are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10607/MinutesWSRMTC113004.htm

 

?? moved to approve, ?? seconded.

 

?? opposition, minutes ?? approved.

 

4         Status of Action Items

4.1      Action 090704-1 (Tom) Pending

 

Action: Tom will try to find, from previous minutes, a list of features we have put off for future versions and will post it to the list for discussion.

 

4.2      Action 113004-1 (Tom) Closed

 

Action: Tom to deal with OASIS staff to get schema posted at the proper location on the OASIS web site.

 

Completed: schemas are now on site.

 

4.3      Action 113004-2 (Bob F) Pending

 

Action: Bob will work with the Interop SC to have them recast a next version of their feedback document using the following three categories (and taking into account the discussion at the F2F).

 

5         Status of WS-Reliability Specification

 

Tom had with OASIS staff post schema at the proper location on the OASIS web site.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/WS-Reliability-CD1.086.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/fnp-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/reference-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/ws-reliability-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/wsrmfp-1.1.xsd

6         Status of Interop SC activities

 

7         Next Step Documentation

 

7.1      Editorial Clarifications and Errata

Clarifications , editorial nits, interpretations of the actual specification,

which should be posted for others to see

7.2      Implementation Guidelines / Application Notes

Things to help implementers, which, would typically be specific to application environments.

7.3      Future Enhancement Requests

Proposed changes for future versions which would ease implementation or enhance protocol capabilities.

8         Composability with other WS-Specs

Jacques posted a contribution for discussion at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10281/WS-R_Composability_status.txt

 

9         Discussion of Future Meetings

 

Potentially, what is the next Face to face.

 

General concensus on a face to face sometime in February, early march time frame. April is crowded.

 

Agreed to continue schedule of 90 minute teleconferences every two weeks, from Jan 11.

 

Jan 11, Jan 25, Feb 8, Feb 22

 

The latter Feb Date could be changed to an F2F, if necessary.



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]