OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Proposed Agenda for 01/14 WSRM TC Teleconf


The proposed agenda is attached.

We are still waiting for the enhancements/clarifications paper from the 
Interop SC.

Tom Rutt

-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda of WSRM TC Conference Call December 14, 2004

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC will place by teleconference 

Tuesday, Jan 11 , 2005, from 5:30 to 7 PM Eastern Standard Time

 

Conference Bridge number Toll only : 1-512-225-3050 Participant code: 716071

 

 

1         Draft Agenda:

 

1 Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

2 Roll Call

3 Minutes Discussion

3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

4 Action Item Status Review

5 Status of WS-Reliability Specification

6 Status of Interop SC activities

7 Next Step Documentation

7.1 Editorial Clarifications and Errata

7.2 Implementation Guidelines

7.2 Future Enhancement Requests

7.3 Composability with other WS-Specs

8 Discussion of Future Meetings

 

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 

Meeting is quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the 12/14 meeting are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10919/MinutesWSRMTC121404.htm

 

xx moved to approve,yy seconded.

 

?? opposition, minutes 12/14 ?? approved.

 

4         Status of Action Items

4.1      Action 090704-1 (Tom) Pending

 

Action: Tom will try to find, from previous minutes, a list of features we have put off for future versions and will post it to the list for discussion.

 

 

4.2      Action 113004-2 (Bob F) Pending

 

Action: Bob will work with the Interop SC to have them recast a next version of their feedback document using the following three categories (and taking into account the discussion at the F2F).

 

5         Status of WS-Reliability Specification

 

Tom updated the public and member web site pages for the TC to refer by URL to spec and schema at the proper location on the OASIS web site.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/WS-Reliability-CD1.086.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/fnp-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/reference-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/ws-reliability-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/wsrmfp-1.1.xsd

 

The spec itself still shows status a CD.

6         Status of Interop SC activities

Questions have been asked about public sites for testing spec.

7         Next Step Documentation

 

7.1      Editorial Clarifications and Errata

Clarifications , editorial nits, interpretations of the actual specification,

which should be posted for others to see

7.2      Implementation Guidelines / Application Notes

Things to help implementers, which, would typically be specific to application environments.

7.3      Future Enhancement Requests

Proposed changes for future versions which would ease implementation or enhance protocol capabilities.

8         Composability with other WS-Specs

Jacques posted a contribution for discussion at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10281/WS-R_Composability_status.txt

 

From 12/14 minutes:

Tom: can we get some header dumps showing ws-reliability in use with ws-security.

 

Jeff M: we can get that.to the group.

 

The Interop SC will work on producing such an example.

 

Jacques will act as editor, but will await input from others. Solicit comments on the original paper for discussion at next meeting Jan 11.

 

9         Discussion of Future Meetings

 

Potentially, what is the next Face to face.

 

Third or fourth weeks March are both candidates.

 

Agreed to continue schedule of 90 minute teleconferences every two weeks, from Jan 11.

 

Jan 11, Jan 25, Feb 8, Feb 22

 



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]