OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Full Agenda for wsrm TC teleconf 1-21-05


The full agenda with links for the TC teleconf on 1/21/2005 is attached.

Tom Rutt

-- 
----------------------------------------------------
Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133


Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call May 06, 2003

Full Agenda of WSRM TC Conference Call Jan 11, 2005

 

The meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference 

Tuesday, Jan 25 , 2005, from 5:30 to 7 PM Eastern Standard Time

 

Conference Bridge number Toll only : 1-512-225-3050 Participant code: 716071

 

1         Draft Agenda:

 

1 Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

2 Roll Call

3 Minutes Discussion

3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

4 Action Item Status Review

5 Status of WS-Reliability Specification

6 Status of Interop SC activities

7 Next Step Documentation

7.1 Editorial Clarifications and Errata

7.2 Implementation Guidelines

7.2 Future Enhancement Requests

7.3 Composability with other WS-Specs

8 Discussion of Future Meetings

 

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 

Meeting ?? quorate.

 

3         Minutes Discussion

 

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

 

3.1      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the 12/14 meeting are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10919/MinutesWSRMTC121404.htm

 

The minutes of the 01/11 meeting are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/11169/MinutesWSRMTC011105.htm

 

xx Moved to approve the 12/14 minutes, yy seconded.

 

 

xx moved to approve the 01/11 minutes, yy seconded.

 

 

4         Status of Action Items

4.1      Action 090704-1 (Tom) Pending

 

Action: Tom will try to find, from previous minutes, a list of features we have put off for future versions and will post it to the list for discussion.

 

4.2      Action 113004-2 (Bob F and Interop SC) Completed

 

Action: Bob will work with the Interop SC to have them recast a next version of their feedback document using the following three categories (and taking into account the discussion at the F2F).

 

4.3      Action 121404-2 (Jeff M and Interop SC) Pending

 

Action: Jeff M will provide examples of soap header dumps with both ws-reliability and ws-addressing headers in use, as in the interop demo.

 

4.4      Action 011105-1 (Tom Rutt) Completed

 

Action: Tom will send an email soliciting comments on ws/reliability/ws-security composition document to the group..

 

4.5      Action 011105-2 (Tom Rutt) Completed

 

Action: Tom to post a pdf version of the ws-reliability/WS-Security composition document after the meeting

 

5         Status of WS-Reliability Specification

OASIS staff asked Tom Rutt to edit the wsrm TC group notes to remove the links from the OASIS TC Summary Page.

 

Tom updated the public and member web site pages for the TC to have a single announcement, which refers by URL to spec and schema at the proper location on the OASIS web site.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/WS-Reliability-CD1.086.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/fnp-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/reference-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/ws-reliability-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/wsrmfp-1.1.xsd

 

The spec itself still shows status a CD.

6         Status of Interop SC activities

Questions have been asked about public sites for testing spec.

 

There was discussion on the email list pertaining to the public domain implementation:

 

79811 donation to Apache ?? Mark Hansen 14 Jan 2005 14:13:05

 

80120 Re: [wsrm] donation to Apache ?? Kazunori Iwasa 18 Jan 2005 02:10:30

 

 

7         Next Step Documentation

 

Tom Rutt obtained the text presented at the Face to Face, and edited the document to reflect discussions at that meeting. The result was posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/11078/InteropSCFeedback.pdf

 

There is a need for clarification on some of the implementation concerns expressed in the posted document.

 

After these clarifications, the document needs to be separated into three separate documents corresponding to the following categories.

7.1      Editorial Clarifications and Errata

Clarifications , editorial nits, interpretations of the actual specification,

which should be posted for others to see

7.2      Implementation Guidelines / Application Notes

Things to help implementers, which, would typically be specific to application environments.

7.3      Future Enhancement Requests

Proposed changes for future versions which would ease implementation or enhance protocol capabilities.

8         Composability with other WS-Specs

Jacques posted a contribution for discussion at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10281/WS-R_Composability_status.txt

 

From 1/11 minutes:

Jacques will act as editor, but will await input from others. Solicit comments on the original paper for discussion at next meeting Jan 11.

 

After the 1/11 meeting, Jacques posted the following update to the composibility paper:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10945/WS-R_Composability_outline-V02.txt

 

Alan W posted the translation of a Japanese document regarding composition of WS-reliability with WS-Security at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10926/WS-R%20WS-Security-20050107.doc

 

After the 1/11 meeting, Tom Rutt posted a pdf version of the ws-security composition document at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10944/WS-R%20WS-Security-Draft.pdf

 

Tom Rutt send an email soliciting comments on both of the above documents:

Soliciation for Member Comments Tom Rutt 12 Jan 2005 14:06:44

 

The following response was posted:

Kicking off the discussion of the WS-R and WS-S Composability document Alan Weissberger 14 Jan 2005 19:10:51

9         Discussion of Future Meetings

 

when is the next Face to face?

 

Third or fourth weeks March are both candidates. Get a better idea at the next meeting.

 

At Jan 11 meeting, we agreed to continue schedule of 90 minute teleconferences every two weeks, from Jan 11.

 

Jan 11, Jan 25, Feb 8, Feb 22

 



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]