OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Full agenda WSRM TC teleconf 2/21/06

The full agenda is attached for today's meeting

Tom Rutt

Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133

Title: Full Agenda for WSRM TC Conference Call –June 14, 2005

Full Agenda WSRM TC Conference Call –Feb 21, 2006


The meeting of the WSRM  TC will take place by teleconference 

Time         Tuesday, 24 Jan 2006, 05:30pm to 06:30pm ET

Description            Host: Fujitsu

Toll only : 1-512-225-3050

Participant code: 375491


1          Draft Agenda:

1) review agenda

2) Roll Call

3) Minutes approval

4) Action Items

5) Discussion of potential TC future activities

5.1 Reliability of Response

5.2 Delivery Assertions for Sequences

6) New Business

2          Roll Call



?? Meeting was quorate.


3          Minutes Discussion


Tom Rutt Volunteered to take minutes.


3.1       Approval of previous meeting minutes


The minutes of the 1/24 teleconference meeting are posted at:




xx Moved to approve the 1/24  minutes, yy  seconded.


?o opposition minutes 1/24  minutes ?? approved


4          Status of Action Items

4.1       Action 012505-1 (Tom Rutt) Closed

OASIS Staff has posted the errata cd as:


The posted standard the errata index is referenced as as:



The errata Index now exists.


The action is closed.

5          Discussion of Potential Future TC activites

The working list of potential enhancements to WS-Reliability was posted after the last f2f as:




TC needs to decide among the following possibilities

  1. work to resolve new issues raised within charter of TC,
  2. put the tc into maintenance mode (i.e., two meetings a year awaiting usage issues),
  3. schedule vote to disband TC


Just before the last meeting Fujitsu posted the following proposal:



5.1       Reliable Request Response

Jacques posted the following contribution

Groups - Reliability of Request-Responses (Reliable-Req-Resp-contribution.doc) uploaded


5.2       Delivery Assertions for Sequences


6          Future Meetings

At last meeting, TC agreed to decide on the next meeting at this meeting. 


Chair suggests the next meeting be April 18, since many members will be traveling to WSRX meeting on March 21.



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]