Subject: [Fwd: TC Status]

I forward this mail from OASIS Staff.

I will put on the April 4 agenda an item regarding our next Face to Face
meeting.

We have an offer for meeting space during the week of the OASIS
Symposium in San Francisco
May 9-12

Perhaps a 1/2 day meeting to discuss the future of the TC, and the new
IPR transition would be useful.

We just do not have time in our one hour calls to reach closure on our
future.  A Face To Face seems
appropriate (especially giving us lots of corridor time before the
actual formal meeting.

Tom Rutt
WSRM TC Chair

--- Begin Message ---

To Chair(s) of the wsrm Technical Committee:

In an effort to ensure that we have an accurate picture of each technical committee, we will be sending out quarterly notices containing activity statistics as captured in KAVI to the TC chairs. Please verify this information and let us know if there are any inaccuracies, or other information we should be aware of.

According to the TC Roster, there are:
92 individuals (includes members as well as observers)
20 members (includes both voting and non-voting members)
12 voting members

According to the TC Calendar, there have been:
1 meetings in the past month
3 meetings in the past 3 months
5 meetings in the past 6 months

We’d also like to ensure that we have the most recent information regarding any liaisons between your TC and other OASIS TCs as well as other organizations. Please provide a pointer to where we can find this information.

I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you of the upcoming OASIS Symposium. If your TC is interested in holding a face-to-face meeting in San Francisco, please contact Jane Harnad at jane.harnad@oasis-open.org. In addition, if your TC is interested in organizing an Interoperability Demonstration or Webinar, please contact Dee Schur at dee.schur@oasis-open.org.

On behalf of OASIS, we'd like to extend our thanks for the time and effort expended by you and each of the committee members. If there's anything that we can do to be of assistance, or if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS